- Location Information Many features of our Services and App rely upon device-based location information. To provide such features, we collect, use, transmit, process and maintain data on the geographic location of your mobile device from which the App is accessed. We may use and store information about your location depending on the permissions you have set on your device. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our App or Services at any time, through your mobile device settings. Please be aware, however, that if you disable location services, certain features of our Services and App may not work as intended.
- Site Traffic Data; Do Not Track Requests; Third Party Tracking When you visit or interact with the Site, we, as well as our service providers and any third-party advertisers, may use assorted technologies that automatically or passively collect information (traffic data) about how the Site is accessed and used, such as Google Analytics. Traffic data may include, but is not limited to, browser type, device type used to access the Site (i.e., computer or mobile device), unique number assigned to identify such device, operating system, application version, click path taken through the Site, your use of features or applications on the Site, and other publicly available information (including sites visited before and after the Site). This information helps us improve our Site and Services. Traffic data is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as an identifiable person, we will treat it as personal information.Unless your browser settings are configured to make your online activities and publicly available information about your online activities through the Site (such as traffic data described above) invisible to usage analytics tools, we do not presently have the capability to omit you from usage analytics run on the Site to the extent your browser only sends us a “do not track” message and does not otherwise screen you from tracking without any action on our part. Third parties, other than our vendors (such as our website analytics provider), do not have authorization from us to track which websites you visited prior and after visiting our Site. That said, we cannot control all third party tracking and there may be some third party tracking over time and across third-party websites that occurs without our knowledge or consent.
- Advertising ClubUp may allow for other companies to conduct advertising campaigns on the Site or App, or to deliver promotional incentives such as discounts for a particular golf course targeted to a specific user. If you click on any linked advertisements, you may leave our the Site or App and go to websites that we do not control. If you decide to visit the third-party websites or advertisers, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to read and comply with the privacy statement on those websites.
- Optional Messages We may occasionally email you with information about offers or new services. You can opt out of these email communications by replying with unsubscribe in the subject line, or via an unsubscribe link included in such communications. However, you will continue to receive certain email communications related to your account including information regarding transactions and your relationship with ClubUp.
- Children The Site and App are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of such a child we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
- California Privacy Rights We do not share personal information (of California residents or others) with third parties for such third parties’ own direct marketing purposes.
- Security When you register with the Site or App, your user account is password protected, but that security measure is only as good as the care you take to protect your password.